We’re back open for business.
The safety of our staff and customers is our number one priority, and we have introduced a whole host of measures to minimise the risks and to comply with the latest Government guidelines.
Where possible, our staff are working remotely from home. For those operations which can’t be performed at home, we have introduced new, safe systems of working in order to ensure the safety of all members of our team. These include:
- A contact-free fob system to gain entry to the building
- Use of electronic communication and messaging systems
- Staff training with regular updates
- Social distancing measures to ensure everyone remains 2m apart wherever possible, including floor markings and one way systems within the factory, and limiting the number of staff on site
- Increased hygiene practices
- Staggered breaks and rest periods, with spaced out seating and facilities
- Provision of PPE where appropriate
- Hand sanitising stations throughout our site
- Regular cleaning-down of all touch points, hard surfaces, door handles and equipment
- Weekly decontamination and deep clean procedures
Placing an order and visiting site
Our reception and showroom remain closed for the time being, however we will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, we are taking enquiries by phone, email and even video calls, as usual.
For any pre-arranged collections, we ask for a minimum of 48 hours notice before arrival so that we can safely wrap and prepare your order.
Upon arrival, please make your way to the trade counter, as directed by the signage. A member of our team will then wheel out your items on a trolley, leaving them at a safe distance for you to load your own vehicle. Please stand clear and maintain a minimum safe distance of 2m. Unfortunately we will be unable to offer assistance where we cannot maintain a safe distance.
The safety of our customers and drivers is very important to us, and in order to comply with Government guidelines our deliveries are being carried out on a contactless basis, under strict social distancing guidelines:
- All deliveries will be kerbside only
- During the delivery, please stand clear and maintain a minimum safe distance of 2m
- Our driver will be unable to assist you with lifting heavier items if we cannot maintain social distancing, so please ensure sufficient manpower is available to accept receipt of your goods
- We will not require any signatures on paperwork, the driver will sign on your behalf
- At the start and end of every shift, all vehicles will be sanitized and deep cleaned
- Our drivers have been supplied with hand sanitizer, wipes and face coverings where appropriate
At present we will not be able to achieve our usual 7-10 day lead time on staircases, however rest assured we will get your order to you as soon as we possibly can.
We will continue to monitor the situation and take guidance from Government and Health Organisations. Keep an eye out on our website and social media for more updates.
Thanks for sticking with us during these challenging times!